Freeze Dried Spinach Flake Benefits
- Great addition to Omelets, Pasta or wherever healthy greens are needed!
- Requires NO refrigeration
- Great healthy convince food
- Ideal for camping/hiking/emergencies
- Made in the USA
1. Remove lid by prying open (Tear open if using Mylar Pouch).
2. Discard oxygen absorber(s). Ensure to replace lid immediately if there is any remaining product. This ensures no oxygen or moisture build up and prevents spoilage from occurring.
3. To rehydrate greens back to its original, submerge greens in warm water (or add directly to desired dish). Let stand 5-10 minutes depending on texture preference. Ensure to stir occasionally.
4. Drain access water, heat and serve.
Ingredients: Spinach Flakes
*To maximize longevity of freeze dried food, store in a cool, dark, dry place (such as pantry, cabinet, dark containers). Temperatures ranging between 55℉ and 70℉ are ideal. Shelf life could be impacted due to individual storage environments.
Freeze Dried Food can last for up to 25 years! Once opened, if all contents are not consumed we recommended storing in a glass jar with tight fighting lid immediately and then consuming within 1 year for optimal quality.
Product Shelf Life
- Mylar Pouch | 5"x8"x3" (6 months-Unopened)
- Pint Jar | 16oz (5 years-Unopened)
- Quart Jar | 32oz (5 years-Unopened)
- Half Gallon Jar | 64oz (5 years-Unopened)
- 7.5 Mil Mylar Pouch | 10"x14" (25 years-Unopened)