- Enjoy as a to-go snack. add to recipes such as granola and smoothies.
- Requires NO refrigeration
- Great healthy convince food
- Ideal for camping/road trips/emergencies
- Up to 1 year shelf life after opening
- Made in the USA
- Remove lid by prying open, discard oxygen absorbers. Ensure to replace lid immediately if there is any remaining product. This ensures no moisture or oxygen build up and prevents spoilage from occurring.
- To rehydrate strawberries submerge in hot water. Let stand 5-10 minutes depending on texture preference. Ensure to stir occasionally. Drain access water and serve.
Freeze Dried Strawberries
*To maximize longevity of freeze dried food, store in a cool, dark, dry place (such as pantry, cabinet, dark containers). Temperatures ranging between 55℉ and 70℉ are ideal. Shelf life could be impacted due to individual storage environments.